F.C Barcelona Museum tour
Dates: 01st April 2020 – 31st October 2020: Monday, Thursday and Friday : Monday and Thursday: 09:45 AM / Friday: 03:45 PM Duration: Approximately 2h. Departure point: JULIÀ TRAVEL OFFICE, BALMES 5, Barcelona. Languages: Guaranteed in English and Spanish. Conditions: Advance reservations required. Cancellation fee: 100% for less than 24 hours’ notice or no-shows. Blackout dates: 01Jan, 25Dec. Others to be consult.
WHY SHOULD YOU GO
Follow your guide on a visit through one of the most important Stadiums in the world. Explore all the different parts; the museum, the press room, the stand, the field, the changing room, the mixed zone and the Players Tunnel into the pitch level. Sit in the first team bench and feel like a true Barça player!
Start your tour from our office in central Barcelona towards the Camp Nou Stadium.
Home to FC Barcelona, this tour will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Visit the interactive museum and audiovisuals. Learn about the values that make Barça “More than a club” by the hand of your local guide. Step into the press room, the visitors’ changing rooms and walk along the Player’s Tunnel until you reach the pitch.
Follow your guide on a visit of the first floor of the Museum, renovated in 2010. Enjoy its large interactive walls, the trophy showcases and the wide collection of objects revealing the history of FC Barcelona. Learn about the careers of some of the most important players for the club; from Kubala, Cruyff and Maradona to Guardiola and Messi.
Visit the television studio, the press box and the mixed zone, where Messi himself reflects on the results of the matches. Access the Stadium grandstand and enjoy the panoramic views. Take pictures of this amazing pitch before continuing to the second floor. Visit the Multimedia space. At the end of your visit you will be able to stay in the stadium and the museum for as long as you wish.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer.
- Radio guide system.
- Transfer from Julià Travel office to F.C.B. Museum by coach (one way only).
- Admission to F.C. Barcelona Museum.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Not wheelchair accessible. Not accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to events held at the Stadium or circumstances of force majeure.