Discover six worlds in a single destination & the Ferrari World
Dates: From 07 April to 07 January. Duration: See timetable below. Departure point: Client must exchange his voucher & collect the entrance tickets at: JULIÀ TRAVEL OFFICE, BALMES 5, Barcelona Before going to the Park. Transfers not included. Languages: Not guided tour. Conditions: Advance reservations required. Cancellation fee: 100% for less than 24 hours notice or no-shows. Blackout dates: Consult closed days for PortAventura Park in timetable below.
Opening Hours PortAventura Park:
PORTAVENTURA PARK: DISCOVER SIX WORLDS IN A SINGLE DESTINATION
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park all designed with stunning theme details to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your tastes.
PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. Climb on board for the ride of your life!
You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster.
And when you want to turn it down a notch, there are other rides that are just as thrilling and surprising. Or cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Tutuki Splash.
You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area ... and lots more fun for the whole family.
You don't have to speed around on white-knuckle rides to have fun. We invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances!
Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires and more.
Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies … on with the show!
And don’t miss talking parrots in Aves del Paraíso, thousands of soap bubbles in Bubblebou, surprise meetings with friends from Sesame Street, a magical and colorful parade to close the park each day ... Young children will love the wonderful attractions created especially for them.
- Transfers to PortAventura Park are not included. The ticket will be given at Julia Travel Office, 5th Balmes St, Barcelona.
- The ticket is valid for one day, you can use it in any of the open days of the season (see timetable below) and is not refundable.
- PortAventura Park is located to PortAventura Park is located to 100km away from Barcelona City Center.
LIVE THE PASION OF FERRARI IN PORTAVENTURA WORLD!
Enjoy of Ferrari Land for first time in Europe! 70.000 m2 of pure fan in a unique thematic park!
Come and discover an unpublished experience for all the family than won’t leave you indifferent.
New and spectaculars attractions from Ferrari world.
Europe’s tallest and fastest vertical accelerator, with 112 meters of height and you will get from 0 to 180 km in 5 seconds! Two 55 meters- high rebound towers and two-way launches. Pure adrenaline!
An authentic family ricing circuit with a 570 metres track awaits you in the park!
Get ready to feel the thrill of speed on your skin with 8 simulators (6 for Adults and 2 for children) with which you will experience the F1 driving experience.
Discover the most authentic Italy thanks to the thematic recreation of the cradle of Scuderia Ferrari, which includes the main facades of the Colosseum, the Scala and the Campanile of San Marco.
Stroll of its streets and discover a fabulous store where you will find the most of exclusive products of the brand. Enjoy all the flavours in authentic trattoria where you can taste the best dishes of Italian gastronomy.
- The rest of the time you do not use in Ferrari Land you can enjoy it at PortAventura Park taking the precaution of advising the staff if you want exit and enter again so they can put a seal on your hand.
- Transfers to PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land are not included. The tickets will be given at Julià Travel Office, 5th Balmes St, Barcelona.
- The ticket are valid for one day, you can use them in any of the open days of the season (see timetable below) and are not refundable.
- PortAventura Park is located to 100km away from Barcelona City Center.
- Ticket PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land (depending option selected)
- Transfers to PortAventura Park / Ferrari Land
- Lunch or other services not specified above.