Meet the city of Gaudí
Activity: Panoramic tour of the city of Barcelona. Time: Roud-trip train AVE, welcome by our local guide at Barcelona station and 3 hours guided tour. Departure: Date to be chosen by the customer. Time: To be chosen by the customer (reccommendable no later than 10:00 am). Starting point: Barcelona AVE station - Barcelona Sants. Conditions: Book at least 48 h. advance. Cancellation fee: 100% for less than 72 hours notice or no-shows. Languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Available under request. Email confirmation by Incoming to Spain.
City tour of Barcelona discovering their emblematic buildings and monuments. Your private guide will pick you up at the Barcelona Sants station and will offer you an unforgettable visit for 3 hours. As the private visit, you can choose the time of the start of this tour.
Barcelona is characterized by the strong presence of the Gaudí architecture, which can be found in buildings and highlights of the city. The most famous are: The Sagrada Familia, Barrio de Gracia, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, Parc Güell ... among others.
In addition, the city is known for its charming streets and its known Ramblas, where you can feel the essence of the city.
The main tourist attractives: Gothic Quarer, Eixample, Passeig de Gracia (La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, Atmeller House, House Lleó-Morera), Park Guell, "House Punxes" and Sagrada Familia.
- We will send your train tickets and the contact telephone of the guide assigned to your tour to the registered e-mail address for your account.
- Transport from your hotel / accommodation to Atocha train station is not included.
- Transport from Barcelona city center to the train station is not included.
- Train departures depends on the day (at 07:20 am approx.). Please, check carefully your train tickets. Reccommended to be in Atocha train station half an hour before the train departure.
- The returning train depends on the day (at 17:00 pm approx.). Please, check carefully your train tickets.
- A private guide will meet you at Barcelona AVE train station holding a sign with your name.