GIRONA & BARCELONA
Activity: group excursion with coach. Departure time: 08.00h. Days and dates: From 1st April to 31th October: Monday and Fridays. Duration: 11h approx. Departure point: Balmes Street, 5 - Julia Travel office.Conditions: advanced reservatios required: 48. Cancellation fees: 100% for less than 24h. notice or no shows. Languages: Spanish and English. Blackout dates: 11 Sep.
- Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- There is approximately 50 min between both parts of the excursions, during this time you will be able to get lunch (not included) in the city center of Barcelona.
Notes for Artistic Tour: From 1ST of November to 31st of March we will visit the Park Güell before then Sagrada Familia
Girona Tour: Start your full day trip from Barcelona with comfortable bus and guide on board. We offer you the visit of one biggest cities north of Barcelona: Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and stage where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones will shot.
Girona is a monumental city where you can experience its history in the small streets of the old city center. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city center, visiting the Cathedral in the old city center, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel colored houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city center of Girona holds an important artistic heritage. You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city by yourself.
Our Girona tour will finish in our office at Balmes street, 5, downtown, where the second part of the tour departs.
Departure at 15:30 check in at 15:20h in Julià Travel Office, Balmes, 5.
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona. This Artistic Tour of
Barcelona starts at the Julia Travel Office (Balmes, 5), we will take you to the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Familia, to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades, where vaults reach up to seventy meters.
Next you will discover Gaudi's bizarre Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Our tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and others modernist buildings. The tour ends near the Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide
- Guided walking tour to Girona.
- Guided walking tour of Park Güell with entrance
- Guided walking tour outside of the Sagrada Familia
- Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
- Entrance to Girona Cathedral
- Entrances to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off